Thursday 30 June 2011

what I will do if I become the president / prime minister of my country .

I can't image this , but if this thing is become really                                                        
 I would try to change all the system because they
have many things wrong for example they have
many students finish their studies but they can't get
ajob I will help them find many jobs this is first , then
I will try to organize the system work and I would
like to make education and treatment is free because
 this very necessary sometime many people not be
 able to treatment him self . and open a small
development  project to every one be able to make
 his or her family happy and have good food and
healthy .
I will make my country like garden because the green
land make a people happy also don't forget the pollution
we should have car for clean every day and if every one
keep the road clean by put his residues on the recycle
we should be organize people to evolution our country . 

No comments:

Post a Comment